Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to My Intraday Blog : Share-price-live

Hi All,
Welcome to my Blog : Share-price-live.
Firstly i would like to tell about myself. I am a Stock Analyst in Indian Stock Market, generate calls and tips on the basis of technical analysis, I am here to share the knowledge with those who all invest and trade in Indian Stock Market and grab the same from those who knows more and better then me... :)


What you will get here?
You will be getting here all type of Stocks and Share live prices in Indian Stock Market.Share prices of NSE Stocks, BSE stocks, Midcaps, Largecaps, Small-caps etc. There are many shares now-a-days in Indian Stock Market which are at hike and the investors and traders like to trade on those shares, to invest on ant share its live share price must be known and its existance in market should be known i.e it is bullish or bearish and what its trend going in Market. 

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips